1 day course
Come and have your first land kitesurfing experience with us. This 1-day course (4 hours) will show you how to handle a kite.
If you already have experience and want to progress you can hire this course, we will include you in a class of your level. It is important to know when was your last day of kite and what you want to learn.
Planning for begginer
- Flight theory, power zones and safety factors.
- Understanding and using the “window” with trainer kite. Land based kite practice.
- Advanced techniques: control with one hand.
Planning advance course.
- Warm up
- Adaptation of new material
- Refresh previous level
- Error analysis
- Technique to work
The price includes all equipment, liability insurance and personal accident insurance.
Methodology: The course is done with an instructor and with a maximum group of 4 people (usually 2 people). The course, per day, lasts 4 hours a day with the Budy Sytem system (1 kite- 2 students); If the class is taught with the ONE TO ONE system (1kite- 1 student) it lasts for 2h15min. The system used depends on the wind conditions and the aptitudes and abilities of the student.
* Low Season: April and May (except Festivities and bankholidays), weekdays from June 1st to 16th, and all days from September 12th to 30th.
** High Season: Easter Holidays- -from 14th to 21 April, 1st May holidays - from 27/04 to 05/05, all weekends of June and from June 19th to September 11th.
The course is valid during the summer season, last day 30/09/2019, all courses that have not been completed during this period will not be returned.