4 day begginer course
If you already feel hooked before even starting, this is the course for you! In our extended teaching experience we have learnt that students need more hours, especially on the water. 2 days is often not enough time for a satisfying sailing experience. With this course you get the self-sufficiency.
The course runs over 4 days that can be consecutive or not (for example, in two weekends).
1st Day: LAND > 11 AM*
- Flight theory, power zones, weather and safety factors.
- Understanding and using the “window” with trainer kite. Land based kite practice.
- Advanced techniques, control with one hand and traction exercises.
2nd Day: WATER> 12 AM*
- “body drag”.
- Kite relaunching.
- Introduction to the board, depends of the student skills.
3rd Day: WATER>12 AM*
- Autonomy in kite assembly.
- Waterstart domain.
- firsts tacks with board.
4th day: WATER> 12 AM*
- Sailing and sailing courses.
- Priorities and nautical Rules.
- Self rescue
Price includes all kitesurfing gear required for the class (kite, board, wetsuit, harness, helmet and vest) and liability&accident insurances .
* High Season: March 24th to 28th , all weekends of June and from June 20th to September 11th.
* Low Season: March 19th to 23th, April, May, weekdays from June 1st to 17th, and from September 12th al 30th.
Until 31 May: 1st day 4hours on land, 2nd, 3rd and 4th day 4h. in the water at the beach (1 kite for 2 students).
From June 1st to 15th September:1st day 4 hours on land + 6 hours on water WITH MOTORBOAT (on land 1 kite for 2 students, on water 1 KITE= 1 STUDENT!).
*Times are approximate and may vary depending on the weather.